Bathrooms are the poor parents of house rooms, we usually neglect its appearance and style. Especially if they are small… However, remember that this is one of the most important rooms of the house: you can live without an office or a closet, but you cannot live without a bathroom.
So, what’s the secret to make your bathroom interesting, even if it’s super small? With creative ideas and an amazing design. Check these tips.
1. Steel rust proof storage cubes
A good storage idea to hide all the bathroom clutter, especially if you have kids.
2. Deep bathtub small bathroom decor
An essential tip for small spaces: use the corners. Follow this rule and you will be able to put a bathtub like this one in a small bathroom.
3. Space saving small bathroom sink
This space saving sink with a futuristic tap will make a visual statement in your bathroom.
4. Plastic cups small bathroom storage
Instead of hanging shelves to put the cups, hang the cups. So simple!
5. Hanging basket storage rack
These original storage baskets will look beautiful in your classic and minimalist bathroom.
6. Cutting edge shower and bathtub design
The modern and space saving shower and bathtub for the modern bathroom.
7. Eco friendly small bathroom design mod
Turn your bathroom into a small recycling station with this innovative and green system.
8. Cool wall tile storage
Tiles that are drawers? Yes, please! It’s the dream of every small bathroom owner.
9. Kids bathroom
A smaller bathtub can be a good idea for your tiny bathroom. Save it for the kids!
10. Sleek cone shaped storage and sink
What a good idea to make the most of the available space in a small bathroom. There’s never too much .
11. Compact design small bathroom
Corners can be your best friends if you have a small bathroom: don’t ignore them, make the most of it.
12. Illusive glass shower door
The transparent shower door makes the bathroom seem a lot bigger than it actually is.
13. Bike themed small bathroom decor
Quite the Parisian bathroom, isn’t it?
14. Organized small bathroom storage
A lot of items can fit in the smallest bathroom if you’re organized. This small bathroom in the picture is a good example of correct .
15. Industrial metal shelf turned into sink
What a great idea: use your mobile shelves to “support” your sink.
16. Brush your teeth creatively
This one is more a creative idea to help you brush your teeth in a creative way and save water doing it.
17. Incorporating the washing machine and toilet
Save space in your tiny bathroom by creating this amazing futuristic “robot”, which combines the disposal power of the toilet and the cleaning wonders of the washing machine.